Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Shelly's Challenge

Ok here it goes my first blog...7 Random Things about me...

1. I used to be a licensed hairdresser and had my own salon.

2. I also was a C.N.A back in my junior year of high school.

3. M&M's are my favorite candy.

4. "Days of Our Lives" is my favorite soap opera...(yes Melisser I too
can get very hooked on my soap)

5. I love to knit.

6. I have been married to my husband Tooter for 19 1/2 years. ( and keep planning
girls we have 6 months for the big renewal of our vows for our 20th anniversary.)

7. And for those of you who have never seen my family, we have 2 children,
a daughter Kaite who is 17 yrs. old and a son Christopher who is 20 yrs old....

There you have it......(how was that Shel..?)

6 comments:

Shelly Marie Condon said...

FINALLY!!!!!! That was very good... a lot of your new sisters might not know that stuff about you and it's good stuff!!! OK... how about another!! LOVE YOU

Mistie said...

Hey I didn't know that you used to be a hair dresser......amazing :) I must say my tootsies are staying very warm with the slippers you made me....thank you :)
Love ME

abbydawn said...

Hey its me!...That's all stuff I knew...haha!...Hope your having a good day!...I'll be emailing you later! Love You!!!

Christa said...

Wow....I haven't talked to you in forever...since the good old Smythe's IGA days!! Good to see that you have a blog:)

I always wondered why you always had such good hair, and now I know:)

Melissa said...

Plain or Peanut?

Shari said...

Having a vow renewal sounds really neat. My 20th is coming up. I'll have to think about doing something like that. It sounds special and like a recommitment for the second 1/2 of life.